Serious Discussion Norton seem to become "Tears of the Era"

Norton
187 Replies 32,034 Views
The funny part about that link is that even I got a 404 error while copying and pasting, and I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was deleted and tried to upload a new one, but when I typed it manually, it worked. When I looked carefully, I figured out it was O instead of 0. :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)
 
The funny part about that link is that even I got a 404 error while copying and pasting, and I couldn't figure it out. I thought it was deleted and tried to upload a new one, but when I typed it manually, it worked. When I looked carefully, I figured out it was O instead of 0. :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)
I just put two windows side by side and typed the link :alien:
 
Presently, Norton sends invite links for only selected users to your Norton registered email account. So the only way to get the newer version is from the online setup file.
I have the setup file downloaded from another website.
Link:
View attachment 284578
Does this installer only include Norton360? I have Antivirus Plus. If I activate it with my account, won't it switch to AVPlus?
Maybe you have an AV Plus installer?
 
Does this installer only include Norton360? I have Antivirus Plus. If I activate it with my account, won't it switch to AVPlus?
Maybe you have an AV Plus installer?
All Norton builds are called Norton 360, Norton 360 Antivirus Plus, Deluxe, and Premium. This installer is the same for all builds; according to your plan, features will be available.
 
The constant pop-ups and suggestions that make you feel like you’re missing something are quite annoying. It has turned from a 'use and forget' kind of application into something more like ESET or F-Secure. Instead of installing and purchasing this version, you might as well use Avast Free or, my personal favorite, Avira Free
 
More people have this ? Can not manually update the definitions ?

1722238162869.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Back
Top