NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro turns Freeware

W

Wave

I'm sure he is already aware of this forum, most people here have heard of at least Wilders Security and Bleeping Computer and most people over on those forums have heard of MalwareTips. MT is pretty popular you know

I'm sure he would sign up here if he wanted to, hopefully he does though as it'd be nice to have him here :)

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I'm sure he is already aware of this forum, most people here have heard of at least Wilders Security and Bleeping Computer and most people over on those forums have heard of MalwareTips. MT is pretty popular you know

I'm sure he would sign up here if he wanted to, hopefully he does though as it'd be nice to have him here :)
Andreas has an account here, especially becaus we heavily promoted his products and im the one that wrote the ERP review on NVT website :D

Umbra

Level 61
Content Creator
Trusted
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
Hi is no virusthanks abadon ware? Is worth to buy it? it will be freeware? When cames final relese i see too much betas
2015 last version is a beta version and abandoned, only cons it has is that it is not fully 100% SUA compatible
2017 version is rewrote from scratch, still on alpha stage.