shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
fortunately, the old version still works.
the most recent "beta" version of the old ERP was posted above. It is called "beta" but it functions as well as a finished program.

new version is expected to come out, in beta, in about a month.

W

Wave

I'm sure he is already aware of this forum, most people here have heard of at least Wilders Security and Bleeping Computer and most people over on those forums have heard of MalwareTips. MT is pretty popular you know

I'm sure he would sign up here if he wanted to, hopefully he does though as it'd be nice to have him here :)

D

Deleted member 178

I'm sure he is already aware of this forum, most people here have heard of at least Wilders Security and Bleeping Computer and most people over on those forums have heard of MalwareTips. MT is pretty popular you know

I'm sure he would sign up here if he wanted to, hopefully he does though as it'd be nice to have him here :)

Andreas has an account here, especially becaus we heavily promoted his products and im the one that wrote the ERP review on NVT website :D

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Beta comes in September maybe...

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.