hi I need a link to download the 3.1 version 24, due .-) I have only version ** 22
I uploaded mine.
Here is the link: EXERadar_Pro_x86_x64_v3.1_24062015_BUILD1.exe
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
hi I need a link to download the 3.1 version 24, due .-) I have only version ** 22
http://downloads.novirusthanks.org/files/EXERadar_Pro_x86_x64_v3.1_24062015_BUILD1.exehi I need a link to download the 3.1 version 24, due .-) I have only version ** 22
there is a free "beta" version, which is basically the same as the paid version, and everyone uses it.I've got a question : is it free or paid ? because when i go on the website I've got a purchase button...
right, only the beta is free. But it is essentially the same as the paid product.Basically, only the beta is free?
NVT ERP comes with a default whitelist of trusted vendors. It is a pretty short list, and it is customizable.Does NVT ERP have his own whitelist? Voodooshield will block as unknown anything which hasn't been uploaded to VirusTotal. How does NVT ERP handle with files? Does it have a global whitelist?
give it a try!Why don't we invite NVT ERP developer here?
I don't know how to contact him, unfortunatelygive it a try!
this is where he hangs out.I don't know how to contact him, unfortunately
@Umbra probably has his private email, and I bet @Lockdown does, too. PM themI found how to contact him. Now, I can't send an email, if you wish to invite him here, you can contact at these emails NoVirusThanks Contacts
Thanks. Will do when I come back home
they just informed us that they will rewrite it from scratch, so expect long time before a stable release.It appears it hasn't been updated since 2015, is there an update arising soon or?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes