No.It's working for now..did you guys try that method in post #25 on that bleeping link? Any problem at all?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
No.It's working for now..did you guys try that method in post #25 on that bleeping link? Any problem at all?
I enabled the Stealth Mode in AdGuard for Windows and then only enabled those two settings.People using AdGuard Windows can simply turn off telemetry in the Stealth-mode settings. I just wanted to tell, as I know that quite a lot of people are using AdGuard in this community.
View attachment 255216
TrustI enabled the Stealth Mode in AdGuard for Windows and then only enabled those two settings.
So, how do you know that it really disabled Windows Telemetry?
A few days ago it was lashing it down with rain & I dropped my house keys which then somehow fell in a rose plant pot, it took my a while to find then & got my hand scratched in the process, I had to change all my clothes as I was wet through - It occurred to me life would be easier without locks - My doors and car, garage would be much simpler without the necessity of security, same with PC's etc?Programs like this scare me. IMO Windows runs best when you leave it alone.
(credit - Wilders - mood)1.8.1420 – released March 30, 2021
- FIX: Disable telemetry
- FIX: Disable automatic driver updates through Windows Update
- Available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Chinese (simplified)
*for nowSo the problem is solved now.
It has always been a cat and mouse game and Microsoft will do whatevrer it takes to collect users’s data. After each update, Microsoft makes it harder for apps such O&O’s to disable telemetry.Why is that so?
Programs like this scare me. IMO Windows runs best when you leave it alone.
https://www.tweakhound.com/2021/03/30/oo-shutup10-1-8-1420/Despite the changelog saying this issue is fixed it is in fact not.
Why not try something different which will permanently eliminate the need for dose tools,I think this guy can help you (The Best Windows 10 Version for Gaming and Performance) hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4knEJ0mggDIOkay, I started using O&O ShutUp10 today, and after I updated to the latest version
Why not try something different which will permanently eliminate the need for does tools,I think this guy can help you (The Best Windows 10 Version for Gaming and Performance) hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4knEJ0mggDI
Britec09
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes