OSAmor VS. Syshardener?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 55474
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 823865

Thread author
Hello, I have Bitdefender Total Security and OSAmor as my security defense. But is Syshardener better or are they even comparable, What security solutions do you have?:confused:
SysHardener: one-time tool to automate OS tweaks.
OSArmor: No-Prompt Anti-Executable (opposed to classic non-SRP default-deny softs which prompt the user).

Both can be used together (despite some of their options overlap).
Unlike OSA, SH doesn't monitor anything nor is real time, it's just an OS tweaking tool. You select the options and click, and you never use it anymore (unless you want change stuff).
Personally, Sysharderner is the first 3rd party tool i use on a clean installed system.

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
OSarmor wasn't bad. I used it for a while and no problems. Syshardener, to my inexperienced eye looked like a recipe for disaster if I started checking the available boxes. I had visions of an unusable computer with no way to fix it other than via backup. I have done just that with other programs in the past. If there's an empty box in a program, I've got to put a check in it to see what happens.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.