Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great except that you have Windows Defender listed twice in real-time and it is really not a good idea now days to store your passwords in the built in browser password managers.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Content Creator
Trusted
Verified
I was on the stable version.
rgr, thanks.
I was just curious.
If you feel like playing with it later, try the 709 CTP3 build, I am telling you the difference
is like night and day. As you know I damn near gave up on them too and the CTP3 beta
changed all that, they went in a good direction brother.

pablozi

Level 22
Trusted
Verified
I've re-added HMP.A (latest stable build) and it's working like a charm - no more browsing slowdowns and performance issues.

Reactions: Rengar

Parsh

Level 24
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Verified
It's light and so far I didn't encountered any incompatibilities between DA and the rest of my config.
Unfortunately there is not much to post regarding DA's interface as it is still only simple console:

View attachment 158429
DA uses a kernel level driver that intercepts and analyses files through their ML models in cloud... and the folks at DA have tested it with a few AVs like Avast. It does work well with Kaspersky (not listed by them) and BD too. It usually feel light right?

pablozi

Level 22
Trusted
Verified
Removed: HMP.A (until next major release) and DeepArmor (I am going to test it on my spare machine)
Added: Heimdal Pro (re-added actually ;)), Everything
I have also applied various tweaks to Windows Defender and Smart Screen using Group Policy editor (advanced MAPS, Block at First Sight, extended cloud check etc.) but I am too lazy to point them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.