Status
Not open for further replies.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
It's light and so far I didn't encountered any incompatibilities between DA and the rest of my config.
Unfortunately there is not much to post regarding DA's interface as it is still only simple console:

View attachment 158429

You are saying lucky man....probably the last one deep armor granted access to the beta program. I also did a request but got an email from them that the beta program was winding down and they would happily accept new business beta testers , if I knew any. Just my dumb luck. I really envy you ;) great setup you got there mate!

Reactions: enaph

enaph

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Updated: Windows to Fall Creators Update
Removed: VoodooShield, HeimdalPro
Added: Emsisoft Emergency Kit

I decided to go further relying only on Windows built-in security features (WFW, WD, Anti-Exploit) tweaked where possible.
Probably I will add VS when v4 hits stable phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.