Advice Request Panda internet security

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolmit

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys,
I purchase the panda internet security , but it doesn't contain year, does the panda internet security is always update?
what the difference between panda internet security to panda antivirus?
And how can i activate panda safe web on google chrome without my searching engine become yahoo?

Last edited:
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

Hey guys,
I purchase the panda internet security , but it doesn't contain year, does the panda internet security is always update?
what the difference between panda internet security to panda antivirus?
And how can i activate panda safe web on google chrome without my searching engine become yahoo?

Panda always updates to the latest. No worries. I don't install/use Panda safe-Web so I can't help there. I generally avoid those toolbar types of things in products.

The differences are listed here;

Update - Panda Security 2017

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
Antivirus Pro includes WiFi Protection. Internet Security adds Parental Control, Data Shield and Backup.

Panda offers to change your search engine to Yahoo on installation with the option to opt-out. If you've already accepted the offer you can change your search engine back to what it was before you installed Panda by following these guides:
Chrome/Chromium
Firefox

You can uninstall Panda Security Toolbar. On uninstallation it will give you the option to keep Panda's URL filtering against malicious websites.

Last edited:

spaceoctopus

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 13, 2014
I used Panda IS a whole year, last year. It's a very good product. Especially in real-time protection. It's web protection is one of the best i've seen. You turn on Data shield and Application control, and you're good to go.:)
On the downside, its on-demand scanner is weak compared to other products. Anyway you don't do on-demand scanning every seconds.
But on an already infected Pc, you may have to use a more powerful scanner to help.
Otherwise i would recommend anyone to try or use the product.

(SORRY GUYS, WRONG THREAD,MY MISTAKE):p

lolmit

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 22, 2017
I used Panda IS a whole year, last year. It's a very good product. Especially in real-time protection. It's web protection is one of the best i've seen. You turn on Data shield and Application control, and you're good to go.:)
On the downside, its on-demand scanner is weak compared to other products. Anyway you don't do on-demand scanning every seconds.
But on an already infected Pc, you may have to use a more powerful scanner to help.
Otherwise i would recommend anyone to try or use the product.

(SORRY GUYS, WRONG THREAD,MY MISTAKE):p
Hey,
I activate the panda scan(full computer scan) every night and tick on the 'shut down when complete' button. So the scan quality is do important for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.