Rollers127
Level 1
Sticky password for a long while, love the local sync
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Reason of this decision?I had Dashlane for years, I switched to Bitwarden today
Reason of this decision?
I switched from roboform to Bitwarden premium today tooI had Dashlane for years, I switched to Bitwarden today
And they offer the best Linux app. 1Password, Enpass and Keepass are the only password managers I can think of that offer Linux app.Then why use 1Password? Because of ease of use and better integration with mac products and everywhere else on Windows or Browser it just feels premium.
1. It is browser based.is Dashlane a good pw manager?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.