Sep 2, 2021
Capture d’écran 2023-04-26 095150.png

Trident

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
My free 100mbs internet, waiting for 5g to hit finnish countryside. Currently using 4g modem
That being said, 5G development is rather slow. Coverage around the world is mostly patchy, many times the speed benefit is not whopping, as it’s not 5GHZ but lower frequency, offering better coverage with less speed.

Once 3G gets shut which in many countries will be by the end of this year, some frequencies will be reallocated to 5G, speed may improve a bit. But until proper 5GHZ networks are built, 4G which consumes much less battery will be the better choice.

MuzzMelbourne

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 13, 2022
Wow, some of these are mindblowing.

I was going to post mine, but I think I'll save myself the embarrassment.

I mean, if you stuck it up in the air on a 25ft pole and got close enough to some of these Saudi towers, you could cook a chicken.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.