Flagged it for @Jack so he hopefully can help you.Hello here,
first of all, I've a problem getting notified when there is an update in this thread. I don't know why. The thread is marked as "watched"...
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Flagged it for @Jack so he hopefully can help you.Hello here,
first of all, I've a problem getting notified when there is an update in this thread. I don't know why. The thread is marked as "watched"...
@plat1098 , I wanted to avoid going too much off-topic in this thread. Check here for a solution in Opera :
Homepage: Free PC cleaner & Privacy toolv3.0.95.1 (24 March 2020)
+ Improved support : scheduled cleanups
+ Improved cleanup : Opera
+ Minor bug fixes : automatic cleanup of internet traces
+ Improved UI
Yes it does since version v3.0.68Does it support Vivaldi?
Homepage: Free PC cleaner & Privacy toolv3.0.95.2 (25 March 2020)
+ Minor bug fixes : Opera
+ Minor bug fixes : UI (User Interface)
Homepage: Free PC cleaner & Privacy toolv3.0.95.3 (28 March 2020)
+ Minor bug fixes : PrivaZer freezes
Homepagev3.0.96 (04 April 2020)
+ Improved UI : You can select MFT or FAT cleanup without cleaning the free space
+ New option added : Avoid UAC
+ Improved command lines : "/HIDE" (Donors version)
+ Improved cleanup : recycle bin / FAT32
+ Minor bug fixes : PrivaZer freezes
+ Improved UI
It will clean the "Code Cache" of Chromium-like browsers.
I too clicked the 'little round thing' as assumed selectMaybe one can reconsider those little round things, one maybe is inclined to click on those to select.