Advice Request Proton VPN (FREE) or Windscribe (10GB/month)

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Proton VPN or Windscribe

• Proton

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Windscribe

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Please suggest which VPN is good & value for money. Also, there are many free VPN services, I think Proton VPN / Windscribe are better. You can also suggest any good FREE VPN (if any)

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Nevi and Jack

gonza

Level 2
Sep 10, 2019
Hi. I'd say: Windscribe.
Why? Because you can build a custom plan based on your VPS needs.

For example, I only pay $3 per month: 42 US locations, Windflix US (a VPN location to watch Netflix US) plus unlimited data and R.O.B.E.R.T

If you want or need more locations, you can add them to the plan at $1 per location.

Keep in mind that if you need more advanced features like more than 3 rules, you'll need to subscribe to a monthly plan

Also, a little advice: don't buy a 1 year (or more) subscription now. Pay monthly and wait for black friday.

anirbandutta01

Level 7
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 18, 2022
Hi. I'd say: Windscribe.
Why? Because you can build a custom plan based on your VPS needs.

For example, I only pay $3 per month: 42 US locations, Windflix US (a VPN location to watch Netflix US) plus unlimited data and R.O.B.E.R.T

If you want or need more locations, you can add them to the plan at $1 per location.

Keep in mind that if you need more advanced features like more than 3 rules, you'll need to subscribe to a monthly plan

Also, a little advice: don't buy a 1 year (or more) subscription now. Pay monthly and wait for black friday.
Any other VPN ?

I Walk MY Way

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
May 27, 2013
I voted for Proton Between Windscribe and Proton it would always be Proton.
If you're looking for a paid VPN, Airvpn or NordVPN My current page preferences is Airvpn 3 years for 75$

AG3S

Level 2
Oct 14, 2020
Proton free is sometimes very slow... I think if you use VPN frequently consider more premium VPNs such as Mullvad or iVPN.

I am personally using Mullvad and I am amazed with their speed.

I have not Windscribe myself so I can not be so much help in that regard.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.