Advice Request Pulsating Icon

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Werderforever

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 8, 2015
Hi,

since Version 2020 or 2021 the Kaspersky Icon isn´t pulsating.

Is it possible, to reactivate this feature? I like it very much.
Perhaps is it possible to reactivate it in registry? (Or something like changing to the "Old" Kaspersky-Icon with "IDDQD" )

G

Guilhermesene

I particularly wish that the option to disable animations in screen transitions would come back.

I liked this feature because it gave the feeling that the AV interface had a better performance without the transitions.

3616ed58-8969-4b49-95ab-a6c19e135a70.jpg

Another point that I would like to see improved is to make the antivirus cleaner. Many times I find it too bloated, full of applications that not all users need like Safe Kids, Password Manager, VPN among others.

I think one of the reasons why a big part of the community chooses Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS) is because of how lean the antivirus is and focused on protection mainly (which is the main function of an AV).

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.