Software Review Real World, Evasive Malware and Performance Test by Trident

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
If Kaspersky Application is tweaked, never in the world will anybody (including Bitdefender) win against them. The test strategy requires products to be tested with default settings. Otherwise various disputes will arise. All products are not tweaked.

Maybe I can do another Kaspersky test with tweaked Application Control.
Maybe you can tweak Kaspersky with @harlan4096 's config and test it. Also would like you to test Avast One Individual (paid one).
 
Maybe you can tweak Kaspersky with @harlan4096 's config and test it. Also would like you to test Avast One Individual (paid one).
I’ll have a look at Harlan’e config. Avast paid (Premium, One) has a password protection module which makes testing it more difficult. In case of RedLine stealer, a prompt will appear from Avast asking if I wanna block access to the passwords. I will obviously click on no, but then further analysis will be required to determine whether passwords were exfiltrated (what browsers it affects, did it manage to access and send the passwords)… it’s very tricky that one 🤔
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top