Rebel4Life Laptop

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012
RE: Rebel4Life Machine

its not bad but i dont like the learning mode its been blocking some trusted sites and downloads might go back to CIS

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

updated i had problems with bot vipre and outpost so im back to my favorite combo

Avast AV 8.0 + Mamutu 3.0 + Comodo FW 6.0

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012

How does mamutu and d+ get along? why 2 bb's?

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

i think i have disabled BB in the firewall uncheck all boxes

D

Deleted member 178

anyway Mamutu and comodo's BB works differently so there is few chances to got conflicts; maybe in v6.1, when comodo will introduce a mamutu-style sandbox ...

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012

mamutu-style sandbox ...?

I haven't kept up with cis lately, can you share a link where you read this?

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hiya guys just a tiny little question has anyone tested that Twister AntiVirus 8.0 software yet

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

The best thing to update those drivers are from its manufactures itself or from preinstalled laptop driver software updater. However some updates may caused problems so sometimes its better to maintained from its current version.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

im testing out webroot still looking for a firewall thats better than window's crapwall

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Zonealarm Firewall and other few software implemented the basic pure firewall which really capable for users without too much interactions.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

updated with zonealarm so far everyone is happy

Webroot SecureAnywhere AV 8.0 + Mamutu 3.0 + Zemana AntiLogger + ZoneAlarm FW 11.0 added security ShadowDefender (Cdrive in the shadow)

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

my system M.A.Z.Z is great combo 15 days without any infection few blocks but all 4 parts are stopping nasty things that attack my system and my firewall has been learning about my software and websites im very happy with M.A.Z.Z

Mamutu + Avast AV + ZoneAlarm FW + Zemana Antilogger

Overkill

Level 31
Verified
Honorary Member
Feb 15, 2012

What do you do to get infections? I never get any types of attacks

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

updated some new stuff like an online messenger and network monitotoring

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011

Netcraft, Phistank, HauteSauce and others are independent organization that.primary focuses and prevent on Phishing related attacks.

Older version of Opera browser before integrated on those anti phishing engines as security feature before AVG came.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hiya guys i just notice that zonealarm firewall eats up memory ram and on the start up its has this number 5.17 and the next thing is avast with below 2 so is there a lighter firewall i can use

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.