Rebel4Life Laptop

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: Rebel4Life Machine

It's possible that your Antivirus software may be causing problems with Windows Recovery. I know for a fact, I cannot successfully perform a System Restore on a PC that is running avast! antivirus.

What about System Imaging backup software?
http://www.todo-backup.com/products/home/free-backup-software.htm
( A Norton Ghost alternate )

Edit: And something to justify the reason for suggesting:
http://www.freewaregenius.com/the-best-free-disk-imaging-program-a-comparative-analysis

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

oh crap i just rembered that i have a licence for Genie9 Timeline4Home is this is this good

technology

Level 7
Verified
Jul 5, 2013

rebel4life said:
oh crap i just rembered that i have a licence for Genie9 Timeline4Home is this is this good

I didn't try taking snapshots by Genie Timeline, I prefer taking full image backup, but overall its a v.good program.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hiya guys more update trying some new software it might not be fort knoxs but if anyone can see a weakness i have please state it here havent made up my mind about a backup/recovery/restore software and re-doing my USB utility yet its a work in process

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Not exactly what you want to hear, but the weakness can be the user in front of the PC using the keyboard and mouse. :D

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

I just found out that Easeus ToDo Backup FREE contains OpenCandy (downloaded via Softpedia), but can be avoided if you choose a custom install for each, and uncheck the boxes:

jYuSGc5.png

KGLjifv.png

Just an FYI for those others looking at 'Easeus ToDo Free' after I had suggested it.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hiya guys i sent the company of rollback rx for an extending to 60 days and they sent me 4 keys and thier dont work whatsd up with that company i guess rollback rx isnt that good i take it by my reply from them not going to try rollback rx no thanks i can get a better one some where else

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hello ladies more update anything else to make my security more secured kudos for advice

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Update everything. Download nothing. :666:

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

hiya guys just 1 thing i got from giveawayoftheday UNHACKME licence i got bitdefender will this be okay or not some advice please

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

more changes i keep on trying out new software or new versions

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

i cant start a new thread how do i go to because i want to add a thread about an VPN software to share with others

nevermind i find out how

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

im getting of my windows 7 desktop and going with this new baby

Acer Espire (5V-552G-8409)
15.6" screen
8 GB AMD A8- 5557M 500GB HDD (4MB L2 cache )
2.10 Ghz Turbo Core Technology up to 3.10 Ghz (Quad Core)
Radeon HD 8750M w/ 2GB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM
Windows 8 64-bit

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

well guysimonmynew laptop andits greatimback enjoying my internet life again yahooooo

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

I was looking at Acer laptops yesterday, haha. By the way, no space bar? I read that as "simon is my new laptop".

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

i got a 2 year licence for webroot everywhere antivirus @earth yes my machine has a space bar just a blank black button

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

Was going to say, you might have been ripped-off. No space bar, get your money back. :p

Nice laptop, I was looking for an Intel quad core laptop, but too pricey for me.

rebel4life

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Sep 30, 2012

well this baby is worth $619.00 but i got heron sale for $499.95

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.