Advice Request Remote Desktop Access Tools

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

woodrowbone

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Hi guys,
I am looking for suggestions regarding remote desktop tools, so far I have been using Teamviewer and Anydesk for the most part.
No big problems with any of these, maybe Anydesk who sometimes drops the connection and is impossible to reconnect.

I am looking for the easiest way for a client to receive my help, I just want to send him/her a link to download a file and execute, no installs and setups, just a portable file for the client to run.
A bonus would be if the software is free of course, but not necessary, the ease of use is key here.

Thx

/W

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Upvote 1

woodrowbone

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Dec 24, 2011
Thx for the input guys, the ISL Light features and setup seems to be what I look for.
Does anyone know of similar software, maybe cheaper or free, as I need to keep the costs down on all things when starting this up?

/W

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.