Secondary antimalware

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

Thread author
Can I use comodo internet security premium along with malwarebyte premium without any conflict?

Reactions: Dani Santos
D

Deleted member 21043

Thread author
Hello @sinu,

You should be able to use Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro alongside Comodo Internet Security without any issues. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was designed to run alongside existing Antivirus/Internet Security solutions.

If you experience system slowdown with Real-Time protection enabled on both products or a conflict, then you could change to using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware on-demand as opposed to with Real-Time protection however hopefully this should not happen. If however you receive a conflict, you can try whitelisting both products in each product and check if that fixes the issue.

You will only know if it is good enough for you (the configuration of both products) once you've tried it. Results may differ for everyone.

Cheers. ;)

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Yes you can use them together.
I remember last year i used them both without any conflicts (make exclusions to each other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.