SecureAPlus Freemium - Updates

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Hey sap. i test secureaplus atm on my machine and it is quit light and nice with the lookdown mode. i read somewhere that u can get more days when u invite a friend to use the product. u still doing it? i cant find it on the website or how its working.

Edit: Have found it. :)

Last edited:

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Hey sap. i test secureaplus atm on my machine and it is quit light and nice with the lookdown mode. i read somewhere that u can get more days when u invite a friend to use the product. u still doing it? i cant find it on the website or how its working.

Edit: Have found it. :)
Hi Janl92l. Glad to know that you've found the information that you are looking for. If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to send us e-mail at secureaplus@secureage.com Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Janl92l

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving to all

Protecting your machine with SecureAPlus to ensure no malware infection this festive season.

Here is the license code for 2 years. First come first serve for first 100 activation.
6504DC-6C2046-53A43C-481655-50

SecureAPlus. Block All Malware. Guaranteed

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Reactions: Oxygen and RLim

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Hey sap, how are u? :)

Any plans on auto delet or auto quarantine when secureaplus find a malware true universal av instead of need to choise it every time what todo? I test secureaplus some weeks and finaly us it as my main protection layer of my pc. i would put it on my mother and sisters pc too but she cant handel things like choose delet, quarantine or allow it.

Thanks in advance for u time to read and answer it. :)

Reactions: RLim

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Hey sap, how are u? :)

Any plans on auto delet or auto quarantine when secureaplus find a malware true universal av instead of need to choise it every time what todo? I test secureaplus some weeks and finaly us it as my main protection layer of my pc. i would put it on my mother and sisters pc too but she cant handel things like choose delet, quarantine or allow it.

Thanks in advance for u time to read and answer it. :)
Hi Janl92l,

I'm fine, thank you :)
Thank you so much for your support for our product.

Automatic delete or quarantine is a good feature, however our concern at the moment is the false positive.
When this happens, it can cause serious problem. For example, if it is configured to immediately delete or quarantine infected files, a false positive in an essential file can render the Windows operating system or some applications unusable.

We will keep your suggestion in mind. In the future if we can think of a better solution for this, we don't mind to implement this feature.

Reactions: RLim and amz

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
We are pleased to announce the release of SecureAPlus v3.3.0.

In this version we are trying to improve the initial full system scan process. When SecureAPlus detected there is any user activity, it will automatically slow down the full initial full system scan to give up more resources to be used by the user. When the computer is idle for a certain period of time, the full initial system scan will automatically speed up.

As a part of optimization, we are also trying to reduce the memory consumption for the initial full system scan. There are several bugs fixed too.

Reactions: RLim

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Happy holiday to all.

Protecting your machine with SecureAPlus to ensure no malware infection this festive season.

Here is the FREE license code for 2 years. First come first serve for first 100 activation.
E586D2-958725-CF3936-1254D4-33

SecureAPlus. Block All Malware. Guaranteed.

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Hi you guys are right. SecureAPlus is compatible to other AV. If you have other AV already running on your machine, you can choose to install SecureAPlus without the AV option.

Based on our testing scenarios, SecureAPlus is able to work well with the following AV:

• Avast
  • Microsoft Security Essentials
  • Norton
  • AVG
  • McAfee
  • Comodo
  • Windows Defender
  • Trend Micro
  • Avira
  • Kaspersky
  • Eset
  • ZoneAlarm
  • Sophos

Important note when installing with the following AV:

1. Avast
When installing SecureAPlus, do not put it in Avast sandbox. Otherwise SecureAPlus will fail to work.

2. Comodo, Eset and Sophos
It is recommended to turn off the HIPS function.

We are still in the process of fine-tuning SecureAPlus. It will be a great help to us if all of you can let us know the problem you have encountered while installing or using SecureAPlus or compatibility issues with other AV. Please feel free to post all the problems here. We will try our best to address each and every problem that you have faced :)

Cheers,
sinlam

Work it with F Secure IS 2105?

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
What is the difference between VoodooShiled,NoVirusThanxEXERadarPro and SecureAPlus?
They all based on the same technology, called whitelist. They all have their own uniqueness in the implementation and the additional features. For example, SecureAPlus added Universal AV feature, so that even when a user accidentally whitelist a malware, Universal AV can notify the user. The malware may be very new, so that when the user whitelist it, none of the AntiVirus detects it as a virus. After a while (may be a few weeks later), if one of the AV engine detects it as a virus, it will immediately notify the user.

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Any one using SecureAplus along with ESS 8?....How is it??
Hi Ajay123,

You can try it out with no offline version.

It should work without any problem.

If you meet any problem, let us know. We will be happy to make it work for you.

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
We have released the latest SecureAPlus v3.2.2.
In this version we improved the manual and real-time scanning performance.
We are introducing new schemes to extend SecureAPlus freemium license.
There is also a trial of Premium version for Freemium users.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.