I have 2 other partitions as excluded but sap still scans them ,any way around that ? Thks
SAme as others server still busy ,I guess still alot of work to go..
SAme as others server still busy ,I guess still alot of work to go..
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Actually it is just collecting the hashes from those excluded partitions. When a partition is excluded, SecureAPlus will not upload any sample files from the excluded partition. The hashes are needed to build up the whitelist base line database.I have 2 other partitions as excluded but sap still scans them ,any way around that ? Thks
SAme as others server still busy ,I guess still alot of work to go..
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes