SecureAPlus Freemium - Updates

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Do you know that you can extend SecureAPlus license easily now? Simply like, +1, share, tweet etc.

No need to worry on license expired anymore.

With a determination, you can also get the perpetual license.

Happy extending !!!

Reactions: sap

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Due to the overwhelming response that we received recently, we are going to upgrade our server to serve you better. The server will be down for a few hours. Thank you for your understanding and support. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

RLim

Level 3
Verified
Oct 31, 2014
Yes. The server is up again now with more power. If you have been experiencing delay on Full System Scan, bear with us. The server is now trying to process the backlog.

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
We have just a released a new version of SecureAPlus, version 3.3.3. There are a few of bugs fixed, and minor modifications. ClamAV engine is upgraded to version 0.98.6.

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
We are pleased to announce the release of SecureAPlus version 3.3.5.
Now the offline antivirus setting is independent from Universal AV. User can disable Universal AV without disabling the offline AntiVirus.
We have upgraded ClamAV engine to v0.98.7. The detail of the changes can be found at the following url: http://www.secureaplus.com/Main/secureaplus_releasenote.php

sap

From SecureAge
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
We don't have a feature to limit the upload speed at the moment. What you can do is, you can either disable the upload temporarily, or lower the daily upload limit.

viktik

Level 25
Verified
Well-known
Sep 17, 2013
Please give option to delete the detected malwares in realtime and other scan settings
there is option to delete the detected malware.
Whatever problem you are experiencing is because of bugs

SECUREAPLUS 3 ALERTS_13-05-2015_13-22-09.jpg

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
I installed SecureAPlus Premium and have lost the ability to boot into my system.

The initial SecureAPlus scan had been running for many hours without moving past C:\Windows\Installer, so I clicked out the scan. When I was shutting down sometime after this, I had gotten a number of messages about what I think were some of my applications not being valid system32 or something to that effect. When I rebooted, I found the system was unresponsive, showing the hourglass icon. I assumed this was due to the SecureAPlus scan, which said it would resume if you had had to log off. When I went into Safe Mode, I got the same thing--unresponsive, showing the hourglass icon non-stop. I was away from the computer about 4 hours, and when I returned I found this blue screen :

"STOP: c000007b {Bad Image}

The application or DLL \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\scfiles.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

I thought that things would be completely dead, but I am able to boot into Safe Mode. Problem is when the pointer goes down to the taskbar level, it's hourglass lockup. Clicking on desktop icons brings no response, which figures if Windows Explorer is indeed crippled.

I've tried System Restore, two different points. It seems to be going great, but instead of rebooting after doing the restore, the system just goes into that useless Safe Mode.

When I try to run System Restore on Mini XP of Hirens Boot CD, it's quite different. I get the message:
"rstrui.exe--Unable to locate component
The application has failed to start because SRRSTR.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem."

I have gotten similar messages regarding some C applications. With most C applications I try to bring up I get the message "The application failed to start because ---.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the application may fix the problem." On the other hand, C is not altogether dead. This is demonstrated in that I can still bring up documents that are on C. I can satisfactorily bring up ArsClip and CleanMem from C.

The usefulness of MiniXP for me is truncated by the fact that it won't type for me; it only responds to my mouse. I can type on Firefox on Parted Magic, but there's really nothing else of apparent use to me on Parted Magic. Is there anything I can do that would enable me to type in Mini XP?

I would like to know what drivers come with SecureAPlus. I am not averse to using SecureAPlus on my next computer, but I need help to remove it from this system, and to repair whatever damage has occurred.

I'm on an old computer with Windows XP, 2 GB RAM, and single core 2.66 GHZ. It landed in the shop last year when I installed Shadow Defender, so it's apparent to me that there are some programs this computer is simply too resource-starved to handle. Please don't berate me that I need to move to a new computer. I know that. I don't like this computer. But I have been in a battle with the dreadful disease scabies since February.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.