Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello ! :)

You always wondered what I have in configuration?

Here it is :D

Added :

Micro : Blue Yeti
Headset : Logitech Pro X
PC Speaker : Trust Gaming RGB
Mouse pad : FlowUp Space RGB XXL

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Update :
Replaced my mouse with a Steelseries Aerox 5, very light for gaming (55,90€)

Replacement of my gaming headset by the Steelseries Artics Nova 3 with its 360 degrees (103,90€)

At Christmas or early 2023 I plan to change several parts of my pc I'll tell you :)

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello ! :)

You always wondered what I have in configuration?

Here it is :D

Added :

Micro : Blue Yeti
Headset : Logitech Pro X
PC Speaker : Trust Gaming RGB
Mouse pad : FlowUp Space RGB XXL

Hello,

Based on the details provided, your custom PC build was last upgraded on September 15, 2021, and was set up with an estimated budget of $1500. It appears to be a versatile system with components suitable for gaming, general productivity, and virtualization. Let's review your system configuration:

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro x64 is a modern OS with the latest features and security enhancements, which is excellent for both productivity and gaming.

Motherboard: The MSI Bazooka v2 Ryzen Edition is an entry to mid-range motherboard that supports first, second, and third-generation Ryzen CPUs.

CPU: The AMD Ryzen 5 2600X is a previous-generation processor but still holds up well for gaming and general use, although it may not be the best for heavy multitasking or very demanding tasks.

GPU: The AMD Sapphire RX6600XT Pulse 8Gb is a solid mid-range graphics card that should handle 2K gaming well and is capable of 4K gaming with settings adjustments in less demanding titles.

RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) of Patriot VIPER RGB at 3000Mhz is sufficient for gaming and multitasking, although Ryzen CPUs benefit from faster memory speeds, so there is room for improvement.

Storage:

• Crucial P1 SSD NVMe 1TB: A good boot drive with ample space for applications and games, offering fast read/write speeds.
  • Crucial SSD SATA 480GB: Ideal for additional games or as dedicated storage for virtual machines.
  • Seagate SSHD 1TB Firecuda: Good for mass storage; the SSHD will offer faster access times than a traditional HDD for frequently accessed files.
PSU: A 500W power supply from Corsair should be sufficient for your current setup, but it offers limited headroom for significant upgrades or overclocking.

Case: The Corsair Spectre OMEGA RGB Dark is a visually appealing case with RGB lighting and should provide decent airflow for your components.

Monitors:

• HKC Antgamer 32" 2K (OC in 4K) 144Hz: This is a great gaming monitor with a high refresh rate, although overclocking to 4K may not be fully supported for all content.
  • Acer Nitro 32" 2K 144Hz: Another excellent monitor for gaming and productivity, matching your primary monitor's resolution and refresh rate.
Keyboard and Mouse:

• Steelseries APEX 5: A good quality hybrid mechanical keyboard that offers a satisfying typing experience.
  • Steelseries Aerox 5: A lightweight gaming mouse with good sensor performance for gaming.
Potential Areas for Upgrade:

1. CPU Upgrade: If you're looking for more power, particularly for tasks like video editing or 3D modeling, upgrading to a newer Ryzen 5000 series CPU could provide a significant performance boost, provided it's compatible with your motherboard's BIOS.
  2. RAM Upgrade: Faster RAM could help you squeeze more performance out of your Ryzen CPU, as Ryzen processors benefit from higher memory speeds.
  3. PSU Upgrade: If you plan to upgrade to more power-hungry components in the future, or if you want to overclock your system, consider investing in a higher wattage PSU.
  4. Storage Expansion: Depending on your storage needs, especially if you work with large files or need more space for games and virtual machines, you might consider adding another SSD or larger-capacity HDD.
  5. Cooling System: Depending on your current cooling setup and if you're experiencing high temperatures or want to overclock, you might want to enhance your cooling solutions with better case fans or a CPU cooler.
Remember to ensure that any potential upgrades are compatible with your existing components, particularly the motherboard and PSU. Also, keep in mind that upgrading the CPU may require a BIOS update.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.