Advice Request Should you let free online password generators create your passwords?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
I trust:

>>>

Last one, is a nice man, has YouTube channel as well. I love him.

Last edited:
Reactions: simmerskool

Templarware

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Mar 13, 2021
I've been using that link for 2 or 3 years maybe.
I use CCleaner because it removes more stuff than the built in Windows disk cleaner and it also cleans the registry from obsolete keys after you uninstall a program etc.

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Do you use Pro version of it?
One thing I like about it is this:
1680917045035.png

Last edited:

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Using Windscribe.com to create a new VPN account, and saw this option in the Choose Password field.

As the password is being generated behind-the-scenes from the website (no info about it) and not from my own keyboard / password manager, how unsafe is this?

View attachment 272701
If it was me, I was going to forget about it and select other VPN from different vendor.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.