By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,027 Replies 415,738 Views
Hi @Jack,

I've noticed an issue when trying to access the "Unread posts" section.

I'm logged into my forum account and can browse MalwareTips normally, open categories and threads, and use the rest of the site without any difficulties. However, whenever I click on "Unread posts", I'm presented with a security verification page ("Just a moment...").

The problem is that after completing or clicking the requested verification, the page simply reloads and shows the same verification again. This leaves me stuck in a loop and unable to access the "Unread posts" section.

This happens consistently and only affects "Unread posts"; the rest of the forum works correctly.

I've attached a few screenshots in case they help identify the issue.

Thanks. 🔄↩️

Clipboard 1.jpg
Clipboard 2.jpg
Clipboard 3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hi @Jack,

I've noticed an issue when trying to access the "Unread posts" section.

I'm logged into my forum account and can browse MalwareTips normally, open categories and threads, and use the rest of the site without any difficulties. However, whenever I click on "Unread posts", I'm presented with a security verification page ("Just a moment...").

The problem is that after completing or clicking the requested verification, the page simply reloads and shows the same verification again. This leaves me stuck in a loop and unable to access the "Unread posts" section.

This happens consistently and only affects "Unread posts"; the rest of the forum works correctly.

I've attached a few screenshots in case they help identify the issue.

Thanks. 🔄↩️

View attachment 300557View attachment 300558View attachment 300559
Fixed. :D
I don't know if this has been said before, but this forum takes a high amount of processing power...

View attachment 300556
Try it now. I have removed a few animations and done some optimizations. There should be no issues from now on...
 
Last edited:

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top