Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hey @nicolaasjanMay I ask what is the purpose of Cloudflare's zaraz script?
Is it used to load third party analytics code faster? In that case it has no use for me.
It is blocked here by uBlock Origin (privacy).
View attachment 287728
Cloudflare Zaraz | Load Third-Party Tools in the Cloud
[Edit]
I see now that it is an analytics solution that is not blocked by ad blockers.
Anyhow that's what they claim. It is in fact blocked.![]()
malwaretips.com
Same here.I had issues a few time in the last week but now it's working fine.
for the first time ever... I went to MT login page and it required a CAPTCHA to verify I was human, was not running vpn or anything irregular, it let me in but I was only semi-human after only 1 cup of coffee.
Congratulations on successfully fooling the lie detector test!I am now also having the captcha thing. I got a screen where I had to prove I am human by checking a box.
Same. I thought my internet was acting up, but all other sites are working fine.MalwareTips is very slow for me at the moment.
Is there a problem?
Me too; thought it is a dns issue; changing dns server did not help.MalwareTips is very slow for me at the moment.
Is there a problem?
MalwareTips is very slow for me at the moment.
Is there a problem?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes