By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,008 Replies 413,436 Views
May I ask what is the purpose of Cloudflare's zaraz script?
Is it used to load third party analytics code faster? In that case it has no use for me. :p
It is blocked here by uBlock Origin (privacy).

screenshot_20250315.png


Cloudflare Zaraz | Load Third-Party Tools in the Cloud

[Edit]
I see now that it is an analytics solution that is not blocked by ad blockers.
Anyhow that's what they claim. It is in fact blocked. :)
 
Last edited:
May I ask what is the purpose of Cloudflare's zaraz script?
Is it used to load third party analytics code faster? In that case it has no use for me. :p
It is blocked here by uBlock Origin (privacy).

View attachment 287728

Cloudflare Zaraz | Load Third-Party Tools in the Cloud

[Edit]
I see now that it is an analytics solution that is not blocked by ad blockers.
Anyhow that's what they claim. It is in fact blocked. :)
Hey @nicolaasjan

Yes, it's Google Analytics loaded via Cloudflare. This is done to improve the page loading speed time. It should be blocked by ad blockers by defaulft, but you can also manually block it - it should not break anything. :)
 
for the first time ever... I went to MT login page and it required a CAPTCHA to verify I was human, was not running vpn or anything irregular, it let me in but I was only semi-human after only 1 cup of coffee.
I am now also having the captcha thing. I got a screen where I had to prove I am human by checking a box.
Congratulations on successfully fooling the lie detector test! 😊
 
I can't find any settings in the preferences, when I click on a topic it takes me to the end, not to the top of the page, is there anything I can do?
and in Latest, there should be an option to disable that sticky (fire topic)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top