By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,000 Replies 413,154 Views
donald-trump-miesnie-klata-donalda-trumpa.gif
 
Clicking on a new post that appears at the top of the "New posts" section does not open that new post immediately (it's not available for reading yet). One has to wait up 6 minutes before the post can be opened / read. It would be nice if new posts in that section only appear when it's ready for immediate reading.
 
@Jack With so many pages of error reports, time to consider a rollback ? Or are new messages not portable back to the previous version ? With mounting continuous development, at some point you have declare it not stable for use. You can't classify everything as a cosmetic issue. You have hundreds of public daily users looking at bugs. Unless your contractor is working pro bono I would be worried.
 
Last edited:
@Jack I do like the random threads and scrolling box on the main page. Its alerts me to some threads I had forgotten about or didn't see, like this one :)
 
Last edited:
I noticed that official songs are mostly blocked but fun videos and similar things are played normally, so I guess it's a new YouTube policy.
Not a policy in this one case. It was the content creator. I posted the same song from a dif channel and no problem.
Me too; not fan of blue, but the classic dark theme is so dim; hardly can read 😎
I'm OK with the blue, but definitely agree with you on the dark theme. I'm getting used to the blue, and at least it is readable and easy on the eyes.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top