Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Indeed. Same here. @JackI can see on some post that usernames are not showing up. It's missing even their post is in the thread.
Including this, which I've had happen before.@Jack With so many pages of error reports, time to consider a rollback ? Or are new messages not portable back to the previous version ?
Windows 10 is nearing its end of life, and while I contemplate whether I should just move to Windows 11 as my sole daily driver or stick around with my existing operating system for a little while longer, I'm also reminiscing about my time with Windows 10 and other versions of the OS before it. A brief phase of nostalgic reminiscence just now also reminded me that I kind of miss when Windows used to have lots of preinstalled games.
Earlier installations of Windows, especially Windows 95 and later, typically included multiple games bundled in the OS. Some popular examples...
Some have "not allowed to play outside YT"; might be YT issue.@Jack it seems like at least some YT videos remain unwatchable. Any fix in the offing, or is it a YT/Google issue?![]()
Some have "not allowed to play outside YT"; might be YT issue.
Me too; not fan of blue, but the classic dark theme is so dim; hardly can readThe problems are rare for me & as forum setups go this is really good & I love the Geometric Theme![]()
I hadn't tried the Geometric theme yet, very coolThe problems are rare for me & as forum setups go this is really good & I love the Geometric Theme![]()
I noticed that official songs are mostly blocked but fun videos and similar things are played normally, so I guess it's a new YouTube policy.@Jack it seems like at least some YT videos remain unwatchable. Any fix in the offing, or is it a YT/Google issue?![]()
Today I went back to the default look with Dark Reader, it's easier on my eyes.I hadn't tried the Geometric theme yet, very coolI'm using it along with Dark Reader.
I'll see how it goes for a couple of days, otherwise that's what I was using as my default and liked it. I guess that's why I hadn't considered anything differentToday I went back to the default look with Dark Reader, it's easier on my eyes.
Not a policy in this one case. It was the content creator. I posted the same song from a dif channel and no problem.I noticed that official songs are mostly blocked but fun videos and similar things are played normally, so I guess it's a new YouTube policy.
I'm OK with the blue, but definitely agree with you on the dark theme. I'm getting used to the blue, and at least it is readable and easy on the eyes.Me too; not fan of blue, but the classic dark theme is so dim; hardly can read![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes