By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
1,997 Replies 413,096 Views
Let the mods decide what is appropriate and what is not, that is what they are paid the big bucks for. If something is against the forum rules or personal attacks they will deal with it.
 
Equally for all members, without sparing friends.
I'm pretty sure they do, no one is doing favors for friends on a international security forum. Some posts of mine were removed and deleted and I'm fine with that.

Just relax and be cool. If it's against the rules they will act, besides if you get upset on this forum then your not going to like a lot of the internet.

Maybe @Bot can offer long term emotional support?
 
Equally for all members, without sparing friends.
@Parkinsond you further complaining and claiming such nonsense, that shows your intention as pure trolling and never got the point to stop.
Just to clarify, I have no friends here in the forum. Please stop at least for this point claiming something like that.
 
Crazy 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️:

1772954466976.png

It is the cover of a book by Isaac Asimov: Robot Dreams.
 
I am a respectful member; you would not hesitate to apply penalty for a member who is not friend If you have something solid against.
Again, you don't stop and claiming further nonsense about me. Let other forum people thinking about WHO is the problem in this case...

Edited my post: You said "something solid against" please take a look to the Forum Rules, Important Notes
Don't post just to increase your number of posts. Avoid short sentences or single-word posts. If you have nothing relevant to say on a certain matter then don't post.
 
@Parkinsond I understand your feelings, but Silversurfer and Harlan4096 are the most objective moderators. Silversurfer just recently joined the mods, so he could not be a friend with a member who was a mod long ago.
 
The forum is not such a pleasant place as it once was, that's my take...
But that has not only to do with moderation, ALL forum people are responsible for how is the atmosphere... around the forum here

The real problem is social media where everyone can bashing others without consequences, then some of those people coming into forums and wants the same Free Speech

Everyone should be able for self-reflection and try to understand others point of view. Finally, just agree for disagree and forget about that

Regarding me, I have no problem whenever someone means it's might unfair moderation... I'm always open to reconsider my decision, but what I don't like is when someone try to overrule moderation (without talking to me directly via DM) and contacting the higher ranked Staff of the forum
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top