By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
1,997 Replies 413,090 Views
I noticed another example in the new theme where clickable links are not underlined and are not a different color.

In the Alerts section:

1000001939.png


Thanks.
 
lol

vs

IoI

Can we really tell which one is small L and which one is capital, i in the above texts?

Not really, in general.
@Jack I see that in V2 theme, you also gave us options to try out some different fonts.

Would you mind, for an experimental purpose at least, try giving a font that uses a curved small, l?

This font for example has one type of distinguished "l" for its normal font and one for the Italic. Both are very different from capital, I.
Screenshot_2026-10-01-04-13-32-53_fd7367fd0afc7e864f00091a00b3d0b0.jpg

This particular font is mainly created for Terminals and Code editors. So it may not fit the best on a website but there are other similar fonts that do a better job at separating, l and I.
The appreance of 1 l i I are usually the usual suspects.
 
It really is annoying to have @Bot comment in every thread. Sometimes I don't want to read anything because I know it'll provide commentary when none was warranted or asked for. There's a dedicated dub-forum for @Bot. It's not needed everywhere.
 
I like bot summaries on linked threads (news, etc.) because they summarize what I could do and motivate me to read the article more carefully to see if the bot has been smoking grass.

Threads where people post questions, maybe not so much, because at least sometimes posters want human answers; otherwise, conversing with different bots directly would be faster.

Overall, the OP has the power to turn off the bot's response, but sometimes they don't. It's unclear whether they like the responses or just don't bother. Each user can also mute the bot's responses entirely. Maybe different default options for OPs in different forums would be nice.
 
@Jack No I am serious, I want to switch subscriptions. Your AI understands how SElinux works better.
We’re using custom prompts, fine-tuning, and multiple AI layers to generate a single answer: Google Gemini for research, Grok for web search, and Sol for the final verdict. :)

So it’s not just one model. It’s a custom-built setup that combines multiple models and processes. I’ve changed and fine-tuned it quite a lot over the last few days, and the replies should now be noticeably better.

And guys, if you don’t want to use it, you can always turn it off from your Account Settings.


lol

vs

IoI

Can we really tell which one is small L and which one is capital, i in the above texts?

Not really, in general.
@Jack I see that in V2 theme, you also gave us options to try out some different fonts.

Would you mind, for an experimental purpose at least, try giving a font that uses a curved small, l?

This font for example has one type of distinguished "l" for its normal font and one for the Italic. Both are very different from capital, I.
View attachment 300383
This particular font is mainly created for Terminals and Code editors. So it may not fit the best on a website but there are other similar fonts that do a better job at separating, l and I.
The appreance of 1 l i I are usually the usual suspects.
Hey Serious

Will be addded. Thanks
 
Last edited:
I like bot summaries on linked threads (news, etc.) because they summarize what I could do and motivate me to read the article more carefully to see if the bot has been smoking grass.

Threads where people post questions, maybe not so much, because at least sometimes posters want human answers; otherwise, conversing with different bots directly would be faster.

Overall, the OP has the power to turn off the bot's response, but sometimes they don't. It's unclear whether they like the responses or just don't bother. Each user can also mute the bot's responses entirely. Maybe different default options for OPs in different forums would be nice.

Word for word what you said. I'd be amazed if @Brownie2019 isn't ignoring me when the Bot clarifies, questions a thread topic and I reply with my affirmations of what Bot posted. I also agree, it can be, should be at times, disabled when creating a thread, or Ignored on our end.

And I do like this version of the Bot better, cleaner, more concise replies, than the previous version.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top