By Staff Site Issues and Feedback

Community Feedback
2,011 Replies 413,849 Views
I've increased the size of the emoji when viewed in the pop-up (by 150%), this should make it easier on the eyes. Also, don't forget that you can use that search bar to quickly find the emoji you want.

I noticed this today. It's better. I still think it requires scrolling through too many emojis that I never use, and probably other members don't either.

I've tried with a guest account and I cannot see your activity.

That's because I have unchecked "Show your online status".
 
I still think it requires scrolling through too many emojis that I never use, and probably other members don't either.
The default ones I see instantly, even on my phone and the previous used ones gets automatically saved above the default as long I'm logged in. Might even be saved if one save MTs cookies.

I'm very satisfied with how this was implemented as now members got more to choose from, if wanted. 🥳🎅🍻
 
BY0SQO7M_o.jpg
 
Must ask as I get a bit confused. Do you mean the amount of reaction icons that is visible in posts?

VwOlU2Rt_o.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top