Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 2, 2020
Completely butter smooth for me in 93.
Its like my internet was upraded to Fiber now

Faster than Edge as well. 😏

@Jack
With FF93 and the upgrades you made to the site. The site runs like lightning instant page loading times.
👏👏👏

Last edited:

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
@Jack I think jquery, fonts and other assests mapped to malwaretips.com domain might be slow. In troubleshoot it was painfully slower more than 10 mins to load and not even halfway was loaded. You could try minified version 3.5.1 or 3.6. Because those scripts are partially fetched ajax calls are failing, even reaction api timeouts or shows insecure connection.
Without browser DoH the performance was much worse.
EDIT: Site isolation is disabled on Linux due to bugs enabled it and saw no difference.
For more detailed info you can check pagespeed insights from google PageSpeed Insights

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Configs icons added to the Dark theme. Next, the light theme.

23.jpg

Minimalist

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 2, 2020
Does anybody else have problems using FF on forum? I have to wait for a few minutes to log in, if I like something it takes a long time to add my like. Will see how I can post this reply.
EDIT: it took more than half a minute to post it.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Does anybody else have problems using FF on forum? I have to wait for a few minutes to log in, if I like something it takes a long time to add my like. Will see how I can post this reply.
EDIT: it took more than half a minute to post it.
If using 2 steps verif. to log in try disabling FF Tracking Protection (via the shield icon)...

Reactions: oldschool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.