Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
@silversurfer and @harlan4096 told me that the problem was with version 94. They also reported no issues in the previous version..Completely butter smooth for me in 93.
Its like my internet was upraded to Fiber now
Faster than Edge as well.![]()
I suggested FF94 was the issue before both of them.@silversurfer and @harlan4096 told me that the problem was with version 94. They also reported no issues in the previous version..
Heyya jack, I know you are a busy man but have you had any luck with this one?They've added a few extra steps in the app requirements to enable the log in via Facebook. I'll complete all the details later today.
Hey @mkoundo,Hi Jack, search function doesn't seem to be working.
Does anybody else have problems using FF on forum? I have to wait for a few minutes to log in, if I like something it takes a long time to add my like. Will see how I can post this reply.
EDIT: it took more than half a minute to post it.
Known issue with latest Firefox version.Does anybody else have problems using FF on forum? I have to wait for a few minutes to log in, if I like something it takes a long time to add my like. Will see how I can post this reply.
EDIT: it took more than half a minute to post it.
If using 2 steps verif. to log in try disabling FF Tracking Protection (via the shield icon)...Does anybody else have problems using FF on forum? I have to wait for a few minutes to log in, if I like something it takes a long time to add my like. Will see how I can post this reply.
EDIT: it took more than half a minute to post it.
Yes it's inconsistent for me also, but it only happens with FF, not with Edge. Will wait and see if future FF updates fix it.Using FF also here and still getting a bit of lag that comes and goes when posting and/or giving Likes...
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes