"Slow Roads" Driving Game Runs in Your Browser

plat

Level 29
Thread author
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018

The game runs in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge browsers.

You go to the website and click "begin." It takes some practice with the wasd controls, at least I needed some. Still need some, I keep driving off the road.

Remembered when I ran Edge, there was this surfing game just for that. It was kind of cute but then I lost interest. Oh well.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

You go to the website and click "begin." It takes some practice with the wasd controls, at least I needed some. Still need some, I keep driving off the road.

Remembered when I ran Edge, there was this surfing game just for that. It was kind of cute but then I lost interest. Oh well.
It does not finish loading easily. Maybe it was an event called out of fuel.:coffee:🚗⛔

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

I went off-road. Way off road. In the outback! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1693288959219.png

same here (question: how can one drive the wrong way, when there is no road?)

• HaHa
Reactions: vtqhtr413 and Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.