App Review Sophos Vs Cylance

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Did you know about Next-Gen solutions?

• Yes

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 62.1%

• Total voters

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
ya so CS has a job where she can go on vacation for three months at a time. I could care less, I am retired now and don't have to deal with that anymore.
the whole beef you guys got with MM is they don't provide a free trial. well all I can say is you did not do your homework and only want to beta test things for free like everyone else. if you don't have 60 bucks to through away so be it. I don't care.
as I mentioned before voodooshields dan said it is a good product and works great along side cylance and so that is good enough of me

btw umbra one of the reasons I use appguard was because of you.
and for that I thank you

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
the whole beef you guys got with MM is they don't provide a free trial. well all I can say is you did not do your homework and only want to beta test things for free like everyone else. if you don't have 60 bucks to through away so be it. I don't care.

with all respect due, i think you still don't understand the issue:

1- no trial ; so i don't know if the soft will fit my system/expectations at 100%.
2- even if i have 60$ to waste, i won't give them to any company because point 1.
3- let say i want waste 60$, ok i buy the soft, then i see it is useless to me; so i have to ask a refund...just that is wasted time...
4- say i asked a refund and they gave my money back , my infos are still in their servers, so i just surrendered sensitive infos to a company i don't even use the product...

got it?

btw umbra one of the reasons I use appguard was because of you.
and for that I thank you

you are welcome, glad to hear that ;)

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
maybe MM should do one of those software deal for a percent off. like maybe 50% or something? you know the same sites shown here at MalwareTips.

Malware Managed

From Malware Managed
Verified
Jun 29, 2016
maybe MM should do one of those software deal for a percent off. like maybe 50% or something? you know the same sites shown here at MalwareTips.

@boredog
We do currently have a %20 discount running; posted here under the "Hot Deals" area:
Hot Deals - Malware Managed Cylance PROTECT - 20% OFF Discount

@Umbra
Cylance doesn't upload private data; only executeables for analysis. If our Customers want to remain anonymous, to us, they have the option to pay using bitcoin; we are privacy advocates and regularly support the EFF.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
I thought it was worth a try buy it seems most here want a trial version.
it is so simple...

trial = i test , i like = i buy , i dont like = i don't buy

That is not the fault of MM but the fault of Cylance, if MM has to pay one license to Cylance even if the home user just need a trial; i highly suggest MM to reconsider their arrangement with Cylance.

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Paying and get refunded is not trial , it is dissatisfaction. Trial is letting people using the full product during a limited period to evaluate if the said product fit all the needs of the wannabe customer. Your main problem is that despite Cylance's enormous funds they can't even deploy servers to satisfy the curious. They pretend potential gains costs are not worth the cost. come on...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.