Advice Request SP1 to Windows 7 where to download and install please!

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

KIKIN

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 17, 2020
HELLO !

Please, only i need to download SP1 and SP2 in a one computer that use Windows 7 Professional, but the Windows update do not work. Error: 80244019 :cautious:
I have tried many ways to solve the aforementioned error number and I cannot solve it. So if we can please just focus on the following:

Is possible:rolleyes: to download the Service Pack 1, and Service Pack 2, in other web page, or url?
And what would that web page or link where i can download these updates?:cry:

Thank you.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
HELLO !

Please, only i need to download SP1 and SP2 in a one computer that use Windows 7 Professional, but the Windows update do not work. Error: 80244019 :cautious:
I have tried many ways to solve the aforementioned error number and I cannot solve it. So if we can please just focus on the following:

Is possible:rolleyes: to download the Service Pack 1, and Service Pack 2, in other web page, or url?

Thank you.

First of all, nobody should using anymore Windows 7 as this OS isn't longer supported by Microsoft!

Why you want using Windows 7 ? probably your Hardware on your device (PC) is incompatible to work properly on Windows 10 ?

Notes:
  • Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020
  • We recommend you move to a Windows 10 PC to continue to receive security updates from Microsoft.
  • Learn more

Last edited:

plat

Level 29
Top Poster
Sep 13, 2018
Microsoft needs to do some housecleaning here. Why don't they simply remove that link and all the related text for Windows 7 SP1 and just say "sorry, we don't have anything for you."

Opera Snapshot_2020-12-27_082446_www.microsoft.com.png

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Follow the link below and scroll down to where it says Troubleshoot problems installing Windows SP1 > Download and run the System Update Readiness Tool, select either 32-bit or 64-bit.

The tool may correct any issues with Windows Update and allow you to download SP1 for Windows 7.

⚠ There is no official SP2 for Windows 7. ⚠

It is strongly recommended that you upgrade your systems to Windows 10. Receiving support for Windows 7 may be limited.

KIKIN

Level 1
Thread author
Apr 17, 2020
Follow the link below and scroll down to where it says Troubleshoot problems installing Windows SP1 > Download and run the System Update Readiness Tool, select either 32-bit or 64-bit.

The tool may correct any issues with Windows Update and allow you to download SP1 for Windows 7.

⚠ There is no official SP2 for Windows 7. ⚠

It is strongly recommended that you upgrade your systems to Windows 10. Receiving support for Windows 7 may be limited.
Excelent! Thank you very much!

tipo

Level 8
Well-known
Jul 26, 2012
HELLO !

Thank you.
select one of the server that is less loaded.
or

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Windows 10 free upgrade offer is still valid and it’s not going away:

9724anon7537

Level 2
Verified
Jun 12, 2018
Or you can install the Simplix UpdatePack which will save you time and you're going to skip those nasty telemetry updates that microsoft wants to shove down your throat.

Reactions: Venustus

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.