SparkCognition DeepArmor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

CG,

I tried to sign-up the new trial release...And it still require business email...After I signed up, it mentioned the same stuffs as previous released beta offer like its beta, etc...

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
CG,

I tried to sign-up the new trial release...And it still require business email...After I signed up, it mentioned the same stuffs as previous released beta offer like its beta, etc...
Try to email them: support@sparkcognition.com
Your not the first to have this issue, email them and they may go a dif route in getting you in. Tell them your here at MalwareTips
and were wondering if they or Sarah could help.

D

Deleted member 2913

Try to email them: support@sparkcognition.com
Your not the first to have this issue, email them and they may go a dif route in getting you in. Tell them your here at MalwareTips
and were wondering if they or Sarah could help.
I am already a beta member from previous beta invitation.

I tried this trial invitation to check if general emails are accepted & if its final release.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I am already a beta member from previous beta invitation.

I tried this trial invitation to check if general emails are accepted & if its final release.
Oh ok,
Well anyone else trying to get in should follow the steps I recommended for you then.
Thanks for clarifying that brother :)

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
CG,

I don't understand why software companies need to collect personal data on beta testers as most won't give it to them thus they reduce them selves to just having a micro tester base and a trickle of bug, feedback data versus what they would get by just making it an open download.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I don't understand why software companies need to collect personal data on beta testers as most won't give it to them thus they reduce them selves to just having a micro tester base and a trickle of bug, feedback data versus what they would get by just making it an open download.
I can't be too hard on them, they are a new start up, somewhere someone prob told them this was the safest route
to go in formatting the beta. They may learn from this.
Thanks for the reply ;)

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014

paulderdash

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Correct. They seem to have the same policy as before and maybe even slightly more strict.
I wrote to deeparmor@sparkcognition.com on 23 Jan if I could become a beta-tester mentioning I was a MT member and only had a Gmail address.
Response: 'It is absolutely possible and we would love your beta test feedback.' They subsequently added me to their sign up list on 27 Jan, saying they would expect it to be about two weeks for my access to be approved.
So will see.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I wrote to deeparmor@sparkcognition.com on 23 Jan if I could become a beta-tester mentioning I was a MT member and only had a Gmail address.
Response: 'It is absolutely possible and we would love your beta test feedback.' They subsequently added me to their sign up list on 27 Jan, saying they would expect it to be about two weeks for my access to be approved.
So will see.
I don't blame them for having high standards btw. It's not what i am implying. I actually find it useful to have them.
Hope you get your access. Good luck.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I have not had this issue so I can't offer you a solution
brother,
1> are you running any software along side it that may be interfering ?
2> have you tried manually adding it to the start folder ?
1 I don't think so. Avast free should not be too much of a challenge
2 I tried

deeparmor support says:

Unfortunately we haven't yet added non-admin support to DA yet, but our engineers do have it on their roadmap to add for the enterprise edition.

Thanks for confirming this is as a needed feature for us.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
1 I don't think so. Avast free should not be too much of a challenge
2 I tried

deeparmor support says:

Unfortunately we haven't yet added non-admin support to DA yet, but our engineers do have it on their roadmap to add for the enterprise edition.

Thanks for confirming this is as a needed feature for us.
Maybe it works for me because I run it as admin from the properties, I don't know,
but mine starts at boot every time without fail, unless they are beta'ing me on the
enterprise version ?

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
Maybe it works for me because I run it as admin from the properties, I don't know,
but mine starts at boot every time without fail, unless they are beta'ing me on the
enterprise version ?
hey wizard, could you please explain that? what does it mean to run as admin from properties, and how do I do that?

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
hey wizard, could you please explain that? what does it mean to run as admin from properties, and how do I do that?
Really ?
DA_SS_02072917.png

Wingman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 6, 2017
So will see.

Did the same today to request access for the free trial. I will post back once I get a response

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.