shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
thanks for tutorial. when I am ready to learn how to tie my shoelaces, I will PM you for instructions...

Still doesn't autostart for me, though, even after adding it to startup folder and disabling security softs. Must be because of the inherent wierdness of my system.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
thanks for tutorial. when I am ready to learn how to tie my shoelaces, I will PM you for instructions...

Still doesn't autostart for me, though, even after adding it to startup folder and disabling security softs. Must be because of the inherent wierdness of my system.
You don't have to do it manually. Go in task scheduler and make a new task to launch it at boot as admin.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
We are beta member, what about us?
I mean we will get new version through update or email or have to again sign-up for new beta?
I got an email requesting my input, I believe I posted it here, in that email he states in return for my input
I will be upgraded. I don't know if that was a mass email, or if they are being selective.
Maybe Sarah would know the answer to that, this is such a strange beta I would be afraid to guess.

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Question - in console, in register section, DA appear as not registred.
If i put the key and verify, is ok, but after restart/shutdown he lose information (show nothing).
I'ts possible to remain registred but not showing the right info?
Other software installed, just MBAE and WiseCare 365.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
If i put the key and verify, is ok, but after restart/shutdown he lose information (show nothing).
WiseCare protects the registry so try disabling that, doing the registration. Restarting and then enabling it again.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thats worth Emailing them over, seeing as mine stays activated, have them look and see if the key has been
compromised, I saw this once, after uninstalling on my pc, I put it on my wife's laptop
and it kept resetting, have you used it on another machine in the house ?
Note: After putting back on my PC it stayed activated
**Try what SHvFI suggests first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.