SparkCognition DeepArmor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingman

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 6, 2017
Did the same today to request access for the free trial. I will post back once I get a response

Nothing at this point. I would expect at least to ACK the email. Do you have anyone from DeepArmor invited to the forum?

Reactions: SHvFl

cryogent

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 1, 2016
Ok, and lets us know how it goes will ya ?
PeAcE
So, i disabled Malwarebytes AntiExploit, WiseCare 365 = no success, i uninstalled both software = still no key remain present.
I've checked the EventViewer for something related to Deep Armor but i don't find anything.
I sent an email to the DA to inform and wait for their response.
I will keep you updated with more information.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
So, i disabled Malwarebytes AntiExploit, WiseCare 365 = no success, i uninstalled both software = still no key remain present.
I've checked the EventViewer for something related to Deep Armor but i don't find anything.
I sent an email to the DA to inform and wait for their response.
I will keep you updated with more information.
The only process related to DA you will find is "Strings"

Reactions: cryogent and SHvFl
D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

I got an email requesting my input, I believe I posted it here, in that email he states in return for my input
I will be upgraded.
I've got invited to beta some 4 months ago but since then no emails from them about requesting my "feedback input". Strange stuff. Perhaps i have to email them and ask for further instructions. :)

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I've got invited to beta some 4 months ago but since then no emails from them about requesting my "feedback input". Strange stuff. Perhaps i have to email them and ask for further instructions. :)
How often are you allowing DeepArmor to run ? and are you leaving it installed ?
They sent out the emails a month ago to those that have consistantly left it running.
I only ask because you should have gotten that Email a month ago.
Strange that you didn't git it.
Yeah I would Email them, they will be the ones to ask.
Good luck.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

How often are you allowing DeepArmor to run ? and are you leaving it installed ?
I had it installed and running since ever i got access to beta, but i power on laptop maybe 3 times a week, maybe thats the case? Do they collect info about usage time on every particular beta user? Then im screwed, because that would lead to few hours a week :D

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

They still haven't responded.. strange. But i found that on their website it states "..our machine learning anti-virus technology will finally be available for free to members of our beta program!" So that basically means that everyone who has got BETA-invite already, is a member? Go figure.

D

Deleted member 2913

Where do you even see version number on this thing??? Ive had it installed for roughly a month and I still do not understand... The Interface is just a small box that pops up in the bottom of the screen and gives not alot of info
Installer you downloaded is 3.6 or .........?

Tinytime23

Level 1
Verified
Mar 4, 2016
Installer you downloaded is 3.6 or .........?
I delete that kind of stuff after I install programs. The version on Programs didn't help as it shows 0.1.0.0. However I found the email from SparkCognition and just went to the DeepArmor beta download page and redownloaded the setup file last night. It was called 36-DeepArmor-2016-Setup. So yes, I'm assuming it is version 3.6

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Here check this out,
I recently got this from the Spark Cognition team on Twitter :
TwitterSS.png

When I get it I will post a Pic on my MT profile.
They have been very good to me, the other AI based companies sure could
learn a lot from the DeepArmor team.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Here are the photos I promised, I expected the T-Shirt, but not the water flask or the portable charging base.
IMG_20170407_202622.jpg

Here's the reverse side of the shirt,
IMG_20170407_202643.jpg

Very cool of SparkCognition and the DeepArmor team. :)

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
Here are the photos I promised, I expected the T-Shirt, but not the water flask or the portable charging base.
View attachment 145827
Here's the reverse side of the shirt,
View attachment 145828
Very cool of SparkCognition and the DeepArmor team. :)
Woah, that's a nice hoard of surprise CG!
You've got goodies that will constantly remind you of some high tech stuff loaded on your computer.... and the awesome Company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.