Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
What do they mean by "available for a limited time only"?

:rolleyes:
That does look like a catch. "Limited time for registration" or "limited period of testing license" is a question. It should logically mean the former, but I doubt that it is the latter ;)
Only contacting their support will provide an answer.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
They only accepted personal emails on the very start of the program and then moved to corporate. Apparently if you email them you have a chance to get invited anw without a corporate email. I didn't try it because i don't beg to be allowed to test programs for the developer benefit. I only beg hot girls for the obvious reasons.

Parsh

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Dec 27, 2016
They only accepted personal emails on the very start of the program and then moved to corporate. Apparently if you email them you have a chance to get invited anw without a corporate email. I didn't try it because i don't beg to be allowed to test programs for the developer benefit. I only beg hot girls for the obvious reason.
Lol! Yes they used to when requested. However I've seen many such requests being unanswered since 1-2 months (in this thread itself I guess). I don't think they're anymore interested in giving personal IDs a beta license.
On provisioning a license, they enquire about the registered users' domain (ie. usually their company name), for their records so that their product gets promoted adaptively?!

Last edited:

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Lol! Yes they used to when requested. However I've seen many such requests being unanswered since 1-2 months (in this thread itself I guess). I don't think they're anymore interested in giving personal IDs a beta license.
On provisioning a license, they enquire about the registered users' domain (ie. usually their company name), for their records so that their product gets promoted adaptively?!
im pretty sure they want to market it solely to businesses since other AI based companies do the same.
little do they know, Home users would eat it up too like a good bolognese spaghetti

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
:cool:

upload_2017-6-30_21-46-47.png

Finally!

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
How much time did they took to reply?

They only accepted personal emails on the very start of the program and then moved to corporate. Apparently if you email them you have a chance to get invited anw without a corporate email. I didn't try it because i don't beg to be allowed to test programs for the developer benefit. I only beg hot girls for the obvious reasons.
It's their loss.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
What do they mean by "available for a limited time only"?

:rolleyes:
I honesty think they are winding down the beta, but that may mean they are fixing to release a stable home version for purchase.
I sure hope so. I tried getting some indication from my DeepArmor contact and no reply yet, so they may be in mid transition ?

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
im pretty sure they want to market it solely to businesses since other AI based companies do the same. little do they know, Home users would eat it up too like a good bolognese spaghetti

They let me in a couple of months ago, (don't recall what I did), and they replied to email in a knowledgeable and friendly way once I was running DA_36. I think their Ai is mostly, or 100% cloud-based, and could be they have a concern re cloud capacity, don't want it to get overcrowded with too much of a slowdown, while they smooth out whatever kinks it has, but this is all my speculation based on slowdowns noticed here. Not that bad, but noticeable. Others here more knowledgeable than I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.