• System Utilities
    Wisecare PRO, kerish Doctor
    Frequency of Data backups
    Daily
    Frequency of System backups
    Regularly
    S

Sr. Normal

muy bien carnalito! safe and simple ;) if you want to go all the way you can ad voodooshield or NVT exe radar pro :) how is eset serving you? any tweaks you did?
    Hi my friend! :) I have in my old XP NVT ERP with Comodo Firewall (And I sincerely believe that is an excellent defense for a computer with limited resources), and I love it. In my wife´s system I have installed Voodooshield, and it is curious. A few months ago I did not like it, but now I love it :eek: Thanks for your tips ;)

Eset is great. Now is my favorite AV. In fact, I think I like it better than Norton. Pssst ... do not tell it to @frogboy :D

I don't think you need Crystal when you have ESET already installed.

How are the HIPS settings in ESET? Smart Mode or Automatic?
    Hi @Inkurax :) Yes i know i don´t need it, but i love it. I really like have it in my systems. Now I have the firewall in interactive mode. Thanks for your tips

Last edited by a moderator:
    S

Sr. Normal

@Sr. Normal It's only 4 digits :p
    4 digits ??!!! That is almost as doing sport for me :eek::eek:
    I guess you live up to what all spanish people do in the afternoon : take a siësta :p hahaha love your hounesty!
    The siesta (nap) is like a religion. And I am a devotee authentic :D:D

Seriously: The reason for having my computer so inflated (Eset Smart Security + Zemana + Crystal Securiy ) is to live more comfortable. It is true that add a password would be one more layer of security, but I hope that with my current security measures, neutralize potential attacks. And if they do not do it, I have my backups

C

Crystal_Lake_Camper

Better safe than sorry I guess the most of us here like heavy security look at me I go over the top as well even though I keep promising myself that one real time security solution is sufficient I always want to ad more to keep every corner covered just in case ;) edit : The setup I have right now plays well together nice and no slowdowns dropping avg was the best thing that happened to me next to the invention of weizen and malwaretips :p

S

Sr. Normal

What is the point to have so much security softs when i can log on your computer without efforts (due to the lack of login password) and disable each of them... :D
    PIN is supposed to be better than the long password because it works only on that particular machine. Anyway better a PIN or password than nothing.
    I totally agree with this theory , but it is a desktop computer and I am the only user. The only lazy user. But again, I understand you're right in your arguments :)