• Regularly installing new software every week
  • Streaming movies, TV shows and music from the Internet
  • Testing security software using malware samples
  • Downloading files from different websites
  • Computer Specifications

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    What I see that despite creating too many processes, does not seem to consume RAM or CPU or Disk.
    Yes have many processes but is light at all. Not delays fast boot . Kaspersky is bit lighter

Can you please post a screenshot of full system scan and a screenshot of settings?
    Settings the only chance is Heuristics detection to hi . Tomorow i post screenshots

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    After many hours of testing at Avira I am confused. There are 3 GUIs. The new GUI is the suite. One time time showed me the old GUI from the suite. I I clicked again the Avira icon and open the new GUI near to old :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. i f you click the quick access have avira antivirus icon. If you clicked you will see the old GUI from antivirus. lol.
    Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    After many hours of testing at Avira I am confused. There are 3 GUIs. The new GUI is the suite. One time time showed me the old GUI from the suite. I I clicked again the Avira icon and open the new GUI near to old :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:. i f you click the quick access have avira antivirus icon. If you clicked you will see the old GUI from antivirus. lol. View attachment 236006
    I don't know what Avira tried to do. It has destroyed the product. The protection is as before has not changed. Only the web protection is better than before. The protection is based on the cloud and with signatures. Pretty weak in ransomware. Infected several times in my tests with one week old samples. I don't recommend it for the money it costs. Even free to was the AVIRA PRIME , I would prefer Kaspersky free or Bitdefender free.

For now Avira uninstalled :)

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 31
    Verified
    Kaspersky cloud free. the best I have tried at free version in the last 2 years. I had tried Kaspersky free but it was quite heavy with delays in applications. This version of 2020 is incredibly lightweight (with tweaks) And it has great protection. Even paid versions can't compare to Kaspersky cloud free. Anyone unable to pay for protection I recommend. 1 Kaspersky cloud free 2 Bitdefender free.
    What are the tweaks you used with Kaspersky Security Cloud Free?

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    I changed PRO to Avast free because Avast stopped supporting this version. Now there will be only free and Premium versions. In addition to bad reviews for personal data, Avast has incredible protection. In my test it is a combo with syshardener, and the setup is tweaks from Evjl's Rain. Is one of the best free antivirus. It is a light, low Ram and low CPU usage.