• Regularly installing new software every week
  • Streaming movies, TV shows and music from the Internet
  • Testing security software using malware samples
  • Downloading files from different websites
  • Computer Specifications

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    Well, their paid version is reasonably priced. Please keep us updated of how you find their software; what you like and what you don't
    i am in love many years with 360TS. In my system is light . Have one nice GUI. Easy setup . And good protection . And now in this version is realy very good product. I tried 360 TSE , is older version. The new is 10 times better

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    I tried this days,with the corona virus, the best free antivirus in my opinion.1. Kaspersky is by far the best antivirus for 2020. Light and very secure. 2. despite bad reviews for personal data, Avast free + syshardener with tweaks is light, and the protection is close to Kaspersky protection. 3.Bitdefender free. install & forget. The bad is hi RAM usage. The pleasant surprise. It now works very well without problems. It's very light, very good web protection, better signatures like before, but still need improvements. I will not say my opinion and my results from the test at 360TS. You will see the results in HUB and then I will say my opinion. If I say it now, we will see comments that I work for Qihoo :p

Last edited:

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    I test my new security configuration and i am very pleased. The protection of WD + configureDefender is very secure. Thanks to AndyFul for this perfect application. And Shade sandbox is very easy to use and very secure. I tried it with some ransomwares and my system didn't get any infection.. The WD performance is not heavy at all. Sometimes i see some ram , spu spikes but is for some minutes. The rest my pc works light , fast boot , and very secure. I will stay for now with this configuration.

HarborFront

Level 53
    Verified
    Content Creator
    I test my new security configuration and i am very pleased. The protection of WD + configureDefender is very secure. Thanks to AndyFul for this perfect application. And Shade sandbox is very easy to use and very secure. I tried it with some ransomwares and my system didn't get any infection.. The WD performance is not heavy at all. Sometimes i see some ram , spu spikes but is for some minutes. The rest my pc works light , fast boot , and very secure. I will stay for now with this configuration.
    Is shade sandbox free for home use or trial free for 30 days after which you'll need to pay? Thanks

stefanos

Level 28
    Verified
    I don't think it's FREE for home use. What you get is FREE for 30 days trial after that you'll need to buy

In the early version like 1.4 I remembered they asked for your email then they send you an activation key. Nowadays, I believe Shade is already a matured product that's why you'll need to pay for it.

View attachment 238013
    Now you not send you activation key.