Manually managed on a monthly basis
Backup and rollback
Backup schedule
Manually managed on a weekly basis
Activity usage
  1. Computer games
  2. Financial and sensitive documents
  3. Generic web browsing
  4. Downloading and installing new software(s)
  5. Streaming audio and video content from the Internet
  6. Testing the limits of security software
  7. Downloading files from unfamiliar sites
Computer hardware

stefanos

Level 28
Verified

The Cog in the Machine

Level 23
Verified
Screenshot (4).png

stefanos

Level 28
Verified
I will make a guide on how we do the installation of Avast without bloatware , ads , and telemetry.
1. download the exe. Download Free Antivirus Software | Avast 2020 PC Protection
2. uncheck the secure browser

2.jpg

3. uncheck all the bloadware . Check only the shields.
4.After finish the install. Open the old setings. And start this tweaks Q&A - Avast Premier 2018 v18.5.2342 - How to Configure for Max Protection and Efficiency
5.For blocking the telemetry
6. Download syshardener Harden Windows Settings with SysHardener | NoVirusThanks
7. enjoy one of the best free antivirus
Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg

Eslam Gamal

Level 3
Much work has been done in the new version of AVG IS. It is much lighter and the GUI opens very fast and resources consumption is very low.
i confirm this. i only have one problem with AVG firewall. i enable the option of notify me for any new allow rules but it doesn`t work and when i tried the same with Avast, i found it working and Avast shows notification when allowing any application to connect. i don`t know why it doesn`t work in AVG.

The Cog in the Machine

Level 23
Verified
i confirm this. i only have one problem with AVG firewall. i enable the option of notify me for any new allow rules but it doesn`t work and when i tried the same with Avast, i found it working and Avast shows notification when allowing any application to connect. i don`t know why it doesn`t work in AVG.
Just contact their support (assuming your a paid customer). The new version is ultra light.

The Cog in the Machine

Level 23
Verified
i will contact them but i want to know if you have the same situation or just me and yes the new version is very light. i like the new update and the changes in the gui a lot.
It is working fine here. Maybe the issue is related to your system.

Edit

I have installed some more programmes and I confirm the issue. We'll have to contact support.

Last edited: