Advice Request Stop Voodoshield notification

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Antig

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 23, 2021
I run Voodoshield in my Windows10 laptop and sometimes I have to put it into DISABLE/INSTALL in order to make a download or similar, the problem is that when Vodoo is in such a mode there is a notification coming up every few minutes warning that VodooShield is disabled-as if I didnt know. The fact is annoying as it appears right in the center of the screen obstructing heavily what I might do in that moment, producing some nervousness...
I like the Shield so : is there a way to disable this warning in the free edition?

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
AFAIK, no way to disable warnings like that in VS free, tweaking settings it's possible in VS paid only.
But you can always make suggestions to @danb he may agree to change the "timer" like 15 minutes.

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Also Dan has said many times on this forum, any member can get a free 2 year lic of pro. I dont know if this still holds true but am pretty sure Dan would be generous during this holiday season. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.