Assigned Suggestion for zemana support.

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

davisd

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2019
Nobody should be using Zemana at this point, they have proved to be a inconsistent company over the past years. They appear, then dissapear, when they release something new after many months, for a while communicate with users in forums, then goes missing. Its not a serious "security" company, the quality of their updated v2-v3 software has dropped as well, do a more indepth research. There are better alternatives.

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
I think it would be highly appreciated by all if you made it easier for users to obtain they're lost license keys and be able to reset them much like Malwarebytes allows you to do so. This would be a small improvement that would help many.

In 2017 ,
I already suggest them to build something like a license center or customer center ,
Zemana reply me they will consider .

In 2018 ,
i suggest again and get the reply from Zemana told me they already had a plan ,
but isn't the priorities .

Until now , 2019 end , still didn't see any improve or news ,
and just like #3 davisd told ,
Zemana become into a not so serious security company,
especially recently Zemana has focused on strange places,
e.g. Deepfake Detection .

However Deepdake detection isn't Zemana's customer really going to care ,
we want the product's improve , such as FP issue、detection rate、more protect technology ,
or even just the language translate update .

As a Zemana's customer , to be honest , i am disappointed .

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I agree with you all. When Zemana Anti Malware 3 Beta was ready I had high hopes and was hoping they would have kept on updating the product and not leaving us again. I have messaged the company and they say very 'bland' replies about them sending it to the engineers for them to reply back to me and they haven't in months. Zemana Anti Logger had false-positive conflicts with a game where it was not allowing me to 'move' ingame and it showed no notification, but luckily I found out it was causing a conflict, I sent the issue to support and they said engineers will check it out and reply and they haven't. Since about 2 months ago I have stopped using Zemana products because of no updates, false positives, and bad support which they do not follow up on when I bring up issues like bugs and false positives.

Sadly, Zemana I guess is not interested in Anti Malware software anymore, it seems like though they are still updating their Deepfake product for quite a while though. I would not recommend anyone unless maybe just for a second opinion scanner.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.