Check for updates and Notify
User Access Control
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer
Real-time security
Kaspersky Free 2019
Firewall security
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Periodic malware scanners
AdwCleaner, Malwarebytes, Norton Power Eraser, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, HitmanPro, ESET Online Scanner, Kaspersky TDSSKiller
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Ublock Origin and HTTPS Everywhere
Maintenance tools
Privacy Eraser and Wise Disk Cleaner

Shadow Defender
File and Photo backup
USB flash drive and AOMEI Free Backupper
System recovery
AOMEI Free Backupper

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Simple config at last you have a bit too much od scanner better change it to one good multi engine scanner like zemana or secureaplus

I have no information regarding SecureAPlus. Zemana left files behind after uninstall even on the portable version. I contacted Zemana support, and they suggested me to use 3rd party uninstaller like Revo Uninstaller to clean up files left behind.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
As already said I also think you have too much on demand scanners, not that this is useless, but you consider that malware detection has to be done in real time, before it infects your system.
BD free offers good protection, using the engine of the paid edition.
I would use only NPE and EEK as OD scanners.
Good config, thanks for sharing :)

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Is UBlock good? Adblock Plus and Adguard browser extension doesn't block all the ads at all. :(

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Adguard more block for me, but you have enable some filters manual which are not default enabled, which have ublock enabled.
But i prefer Adguard apps instead of just extension cause have other useful functions.

Any way both are far enough good just swap it with poor Adblock Plus which sell your static data to 3rd companies and dont block some sites for extra $$ - its not anymore good like in old times :/

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Adguard more block for me, but you have enable some filters manual which are not default enabled, which have ublock enabled.
But i prefer Adguard apps instead of just extension cause have other useful functions.

Any way both are far enough good just swap it with poor Adblock Plus which sell your static data to 3rd companies and dont block some sites for extra $$ - its not anymore good like in old times :/

Is there anything I can fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_26.png
    Screenshot_26.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 294
  • Screenshot_27.png
    Screenshot_27.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 376
Reactions: CyberTech

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Is there anything I can fix it?

Oh Adguard and ublock dont block these ads so bad

You can block these you need to download uBlock Origin after this then right click in web page by your mouse its called Block element you can chose any images you want to block then click ''create button'' thats it i send you a video tut link:

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Oh Adguard and ublock dont block these ads so bad

You can block these you need to download uBlock Origin after this then right click in web page by your mouse its called Block element you can chose any images you want to block then click ''create button'' thats it i send you a video tut link:

The picture that had my two red arrows pointed generate different ads each time I refresh or re-visit the site.

Reactions: Quassar

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Yes i see adguard dont detect.
Plz send pm to Adguard suport and they will add filter to this page than you help rest user to see less craps in future :)

BTW in Adguard you can also hide it manual. but better pm to suport caue other ppl will not see it too if they update filter list :)

-BUMP-
You can yet add NoCoin fitler to block cryptominers
and Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek - for sites which try aggressive block your access to site because you use ad blocker.

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h51m19s_001_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h51m19s_001_.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 393
  • Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h52m09s_002_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h52m09s_002_.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h52m27s_003_.png
    Ashampoo_Snap_środa, 4 kwietnia 2018_22h52m27s_003_.png
    91.5 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:

SumTingWong

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
No you wont get two ads anytime if you block them...i just tested for you.

With Adguard extension for Chrome still show it.
Yes i see adguard dont detect.
Plz send pm to Adguard suport and they will add filter to this page than you help rest user to see less craps in future :)

BTW in Adguard you can also hide it manual. but better pm to suport caue other ppl will not see it too if they update filter list :)

-BUMP-
You can yet add NoCoin fitler to block cryptominers
and Anti-Adblock Killer | Reek - for sites which try aggressive block your access to site because you use ad blocker.

Thanks. I already submitted my support to Adguard. I hope they will add it to the filter soon.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.