svchost.exe hollow processes in syswow64 folder!!!! shut down malware application/search please need urgent help

pogang1234

Thread author
Aug 13, 2018
svchost.exe*32 hollow process in syswow64 folder
i notice my cpu usage is so high up to 100% without opening anything

automatically close browser when i try to search for malware solutions, tried opening cmd and automatically close too,
i tried scanning with first time malwarebytes and roguekiller and it automatically close too
the 2nd time i want to scan it closes malwarebytes and roguekiller windwow before it opens

zemana detected 2 process but after repair still, the svchost still shows up in my taskmanager

what should i do ?

here's the addition.txt and FRST.txt
thank you !

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    74 KB · Views: 67
  • FRST.txt
    81.4 KB · Views: 66

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Quarantine Selected button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the Reports tab.
  • Double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

KillEmWithKindness

Aug 20, 2018
Hi TwinHeadedEagel,

I am having the same issue as the OP and I believe my computer is infected. Would you be able to help me if I sent you a PM or should I post a new topic thread.

I have been reading a bunch of your posts helping other users and you seem like the master of malware tips. I would be so greatfull if you could give me a hand I have been trying for weeks to clean my computer but I keep finding suspicious files.

Thank you so much

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.