Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That's good switch.I switched from OneDrive (100GB) to Google Drive because it's cheap and offers me 200GB of storage.
It’s pretty good. I had a pretty annoying couple of days when they started blocking Apple services out of the blue and my phone became difficult to use a few months ago.
Interesting. I have an Ipad but I had no problem with it when I started using the service.It’s pretty good. I had a pretty annoying couple of days when they started blocking Apple services out of the blue and my phone became difficult to use a few months ago.

Be aware that he longer does full maintenance of this list. I believe it's done automatically. Check 2nd link at GitLab.I'm just trying Adguard because I got a lifetime license. Still new to me but I wanna figure out how it works and what is the best setup for security and ad blocking without enabling adblocker list. Just with simple notrack options.
Custom notrack list
![]()
GitHub - notracking/hosts-blocklists: Automatically updated, moderated and optimized lists for blocking ads, trackers, malware and other garbage
Automatically updated, moderated and optimized lists for blocking ads, trackers, malware and other garbage - notracking/hosts-blocklistsgithub.com
![]()
NoTrack Blocklist is Closing
Unfortunately, I no longer have time to keep maintaining the NoTrack blocklist.
It will be closed for new submissions from 5th May 2023 and move to support only for the next few months.
New domains will only be added from what my automation scripts find, or what I personally add.
I have enjoyed disrupting the data collection of so many trackers, and hopefully others will continue the same cause for years to come.
Quids
Yes, I saw it. unforaunatelly I couldn’t find anither list yet.Be aware that he longer does full maintenance of this list. I believe it's done automatically. Check 2nd link at GitLab.
It's a good, compact list. I use it NextDNS and sometimes in uBO. I wouldn't consider it abandonware. He just won't add domains or fix breakage. I wonder how long he'll keep it automated ...Yes, I saw it. unforaunatelly I couldn’t find anither list yet.
I think that it is safer to use a standalone account for a password manager, so in case you already have a proton email, create another one just for passwords.I've been thinking about migrating from KeePass to ProtonPass or Bitwarden.
I use Bitwarden as my main password manager on all my devices, but I started to use KeePass too recently as a backup solution.I've been thinking about migrating from KeePass to ProtonPass or Bitwarden. I used Bitwarden for years and loved it.
The main reason I want to switch is that I need to open KeePass with third-party apps on my phone, and I don't like that.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.